Your mom is fucking gay. Discord: barky#8960
SPOILER ALERT: In the first Gate A ending if the player doesn't re contain SCP-106, while the player is escaping from the Maintenance tunnel 4 mysterious soldiers will appear at the end of the tunnel. Because of their quote and not killing you on sight, it is speculated that these 4 soldiers are members of the Chaos Insurgency, capturing you to prevent the SCP Foundation from figuring out their plans or to help them. After this, the game will end.
- 4 members will appear at Gate A, capturing you
- "You know too much to let them get you. You're coming with us."
- Due to various documents and computer logs, including a note found in Dr. Maynard's office, hinting to their involvement with the containment breach, it's very likely that Dr. Maynard and Agent Skinner were Chaos Insurgency spies who caused the breach for part of an unknown agenda.
- It is theorized that Dr. Maynard gave SCP-079 full access to all the systems of the site. This is believed because Dr. Maynard is the only one with the motives to give SCP-079 full control of the site to create a distraction for the chaos insurgency to capture more SCP's
- It is theorized that Agent Skinner deliberately released SCP-106 in order to distract the rest of the staff so that Dr. Maynard could give SCP-079 access to the systems without being noticed.
- Chaos Insurgency pictures are based on the famous U.S.S Soldier, known as HUNK from the Resident Evil series.
- There is an unused chaos insurgency model in the games files, they are identical to the MTF models but wearing a gas mask.