"Mobile Task Force Unit Epsilon-11, designated Nine-Tailed Fox, has entered the facility. All remaining survivors are advised to stay in the evacuation shelter, or any other safe area, until the unit has secured the facility. We'll start escorting personnel out when the escaped SCPs have been re-contained."
MTF Epsilon-11 ("Nine-Tailed Fox") is a Mobile Task Force squad composed of nine units separated into 3 groups. In SCP - Containment Breach, their primary task is to handle containment breaches by re-containing all active, hostile SCP instances, rescuing surviving Foundation personnel and terminating any rogue Class-D personnel.
The Mobile Task Forces are specially armed groups of forces dedicated to the Foundation, with each group of the Task Force performing specific functions. The number of units in an individual squadron can vary from 3 to more than 20. Each Task Force is assigned a unique combination of a Greek letter and a number. Mobile Task Force E-11 (" Nine-Tailed Fox ") is an intensively trained Task Force that specializes in the protection and reconfiguration of SCP elements that are stored on the Site-█. They are the main unit of MTF found in SCP - Containment Breach and are composed of nine members, each member represents and identifies as a queue in the group's namesake.They are identical to Site Guards except that they have Navy blue uniform and the symbol Mobile Task Force located in their bulletproof vest, they are also the only enemies that interact with the body of the player in a message of death.
When the player finds themselves in the nearby vicinity of a site exit, the intercom will announce that the task force has entered the facility. At this point, the MTF will enter the site from the Gate A entrance. Once inside, the MTF will begin wandering around the site and upon locating the player, they will open fire at them, making them an active threat.
The player must use any means possible to avoid getting killed by them, be it by running from them or even crouching to hide. The Nine-Tailed Fox cannot go through Tesla gates without using the radio and communicating with their commander to deactivate the Tesla gates before proceeding, so the player can use the gates as a means of eluding the MTF.
If the player is shot but manages to escape, they will begin to bleed. If the player does not use a first aid kit or an SCP-500 pill to treat the wounds, they will die from blood loss. The amount of damage and blood loss is determined by where the player is shot, with headshots being an instant kill. However, the player can use a ballistic vest in order to protect themselves better from incoming fire. Be warned, as the vest will not protect the head or the legs, and getting hit in the torso will still cause injuries and deplete the player's stamina, making escape more difficult.
As far as interacting with NPCs goes, Nine-Tailed Fox will re-contain SCP-173 when they come in contact with it by using a steel cage. They will also re-contain SCP-106 upon locating its containment chamber. In the event that they encounter SCP-049, one of them will be affected by his lethal touch, and the others will back off and flee. If the player is caught by SCP-049, a cutscene plays where the player, now an instance of SCP-049-2, will be seen hobbling toward an MTF soldier. Shortly after, the MTF shoots the player, killing them. In addition, in the rare event they encounter SCP-096 they will activate their SCRAMBLE gear. If they encounter an SCP-008 instance, they will also open fire on it.
When approaching Gate A, a group of MTFs will be stationed outside. They will focus their sights on an escaping SCP-106 if the player has not yet contained it. They will activate the H.I.D. Turret to contain SCP-106, then go back to focusing their attention on the player if they haven't made their escape yet. If the Player already contained 106, the MTF will go straight for the player, taking them into custody.
If the player has captured SCP-106 but proceeds to go underground through the walkway in Gate A, the tunnel's entrance will be blocked off with a standard SCP Foundation door, with an MTF operative guarding it.
During the Gate B ending, SCP-682 breaks out of containment, forcing the Foundation to nuke the facility. If the player disabled the warheads, two MTF operatives (presumed to be from a different unit, Cloud Nine) will come through the blocked door and terminate the player. One will also randomly spawn outside of Gate B pathway to block D-9341's possible attempt of escaping the room.
'Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11' '(' Nine-Tailed Fox ) is the only [[Mobile Operational Groups] [MOG]], which occurs in the game. One of the fighters of this operative group - Corporal Sanders - is the protagonist of the addon SCP - Nine-Tailed Fox Mod, and is also mentioned in one of the endings.
A tactical squad deployed in the rare cases of end-of-the-world scenarios in the XK or CK class, which most often happens when conditions of content on the scale of the whole Zone are violated and subsequent loss of several objects of the Euclid and Keter class. Most notably, Epsilon-11 consists of a small number of specialists, which gave them a pseudonym. Nevertheless, each of the nine members of the squad is a veteran in their field of activity and highly respected among the multitude of MOGs.
Earlier (according to the data from the Foundation), they participated in the restoration of the conditions for the following objects:
The tasks of the group when arriving at a violation of the conditions of detention include, but are not limited to:
- Separation into equal subgroups and systematic combing of the entire complex to catch the escaped SCP and preserve the results and components of the most important studies.
- Restoration of some critical points in the complex, such as failed power generators, long-distance radio communications and the preservation of central research servers.
- Capturing the alleged perpetrators for interrogation. These include surviving researchers, administrators or personnel D Class.
Appendix: Due to some possible security threats, class D is eliminated.
Role in the game After reaching player Om Zone 3, MOG enters the complex through Exit B and moves around the Zone. Encountering the player, they will pursue him and open fire on him. If the player can hide, then after a while they will return to combing the Zone. From version 1.3, MOG can find out the location of the protagonist if it gets in sight CCTV Cameras. If the player has committed RP-106-N return protocol and exited Exit A, he will not be killed, but captured by operatives.
If you meet SCP-106 or SCP-049, the group will start to leave them. Faced with SCP-173, the operatives will maintain eye contact with the object, and then close it in the containment cage and carry it to SCP Content Chambers # SCP-173 Content Chamber of the facility. If they meet SCP-096 along the way, the soldiers will turn away from him. If the group encounters SCP-049-2 or infected surgeon, they will be shot. When the electric gate is reached, the group will ask for their disconnection, but after a while, the gate will be restarted.
Ordinary speech of fighters and intercom Edit
<divclass = "mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" style = "width: 100%"> All remarks and phrases of the members of the IOG and voices on the intercom are under the spoiler.
<divclass = "mw-collapsible-content"> The emergence of the operative group
- Mobile Task Force unit Epsilon-11, designated Nine-Tailed Fox has entered the facility. All remaining survivors are advised to stay in the evacuation shelter or any other safe area. We'll start escorting personnel out when the escaped SCPs have been recontained. (Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11, also the Nine-Tale Fox, went into the complex.) It is recommended that all survivors stay in the shelter or in any other safe place until the group cleans the complex.We will start to take the personnel out when the conditions of all SCP-objects will be restored.) File:AnnouncNew.ogg
- Ads for Fund staff after logging in
- An announcement to all personnel: the lift to Gate B has been locked down to insure the safety of the upper areas of the facility. Please remember to stay inside the evacuation shelters until the facility has been secured. (Message to all personnel: the elevator to Exit B is blocked to ensure the safety of the upper sections of the complex.) Remember: stay; Ads after the entry of MOG addressed to the player
- Subject D-9341, report to the nearest security checkpoint for questioning. (Subject D-9341, proceed to the nearest checkpoint for interrogation.) File:ThreatAnnounc1.ogg
- Subject D-9341, report to the nearest security force. Failing to do so will result in immediate termination. (Subject D-9341, proceed to the nearest security team.) Disobedience will lead to immediate destruction.) File:ThreatAnnounc2.ogg
- Subject D-9341, report to Gate A immediately for questioning. (Subject D-9341, immediately proceed to Exit A for interrogation.) File:ThreatAnnounc3.ogg
- Subject D-9341 designated for termination. (Subject D-9341 is assigned to destruction.) File:ThreatAnnouncFinal.ogg
- If the player in the inventory has an SCP object
- Subject D-9341, report to the nearest mobile task force unit for retrieval of several high-importance objects. (Subject D-9341, proceed to the nearest mobile task force to transfer several objects of high importance.) File:ThreatAnnouncPossession.ogg
- A Class D detected. (Class D detected.) File:ClassD4.ogg
- You, stop! (Well, stop!)
- Stop right there! (Hold!)
- Class-D spotted! (Class D! Is noted)
- Class D found. (Class D found.)
- There he is. Start shooting! (Here it is, open fire!)
- There you are! (Here you are!)
- Hm, there's a Class-D nearby. Keep your eyes out. (Hmm, there's Class D. nearby. Keep an eye on him.)
- "I've detected a Class-D nearby. Be watchful. (I found Class D. nearby. Be careful.)
- 'Hey hey halt! (Hey, Hey, Stand!)
- Look, he's over there! (Look, it's here!)
- Aha! Found the Class-D! (Aha! Found Class D!)
- Oh hey, it's a Class-D! (Hey, this is Class D!)
- Come out, you bastard! (Come out, you bastard!)
- Searching for Class D. (Looking for class D.)
- Come out, you gonna die anyway! (Come out, you'll still die!)
- Look for him. (Look for it.)
- "Jävla helvete, come out! (Your mother, come out!)
- Target lost. Reverting back to the original objective. (The goal is lost, we return back to the original goal.)
- Class D has escaped us. Return to the previous task. (Class D escaped from us.) We return to the previous problem.)
- Look, he ran away ... Whatever. I guess he will not matter too much. (Look, he escaped ... In any case, it does not really matter.)
- Murder of the player
- Target terminated. (The target is destroyed.)
- "I'm glad that's over with." (I think that's all.)
- Class D has been terminated. (Class D was destroyed.)
- Kill confirmed. Come on let's move out. (The murder is confirmed.) We leave from here.)
Meet the player in Exit A
- Stop right there! Class-D has been found. (Hold! Class D detected.)
- Meeting with SCP-049 (with version 1.3.4)
- Watch your back, SCP-049 has just been spotted. (Be on the safe! Detected SCP-049.) File:049Spotted1.ogg
- 'SCP-049 is in the area, keep a lookout. (SCP-049 in the zone, keep vigilance.) File:049Spotted2.ogg
- SCP-049 is right on top of us, watch your back. (SCP-049 not far from us, be on the alert.) File:049Spotted3.ogg
- 'Plague Doctor has just been spotted, everybody just stay calm. (Detected by the Plague doctor.) "File:049Spotted4.ogg
- Plague Doctor has just been spotted. (Detected by the Plague Doctor.) File:049Spotted5.ogg
- Meeting with SCP-049-2 (including a player in the guise of zombies)
- Nine-Tailed Fox to Control, an active SCP-049-2 instance detected. (Nine-tailed Fox to the Center, sample SCP-049-2 was found.)
- 'SCP-049-2 ... terminated. (SCP-049-2 ... destroyed.)
Meeting with SCP-096
- SCP-096 has been spotted! Starting SCRAMBLE gear. (SCP-096 is Watching! Downloading the SQUARE program.)
- I've spotted SCP-096. Over. (SCP-096 noted the end of the connection.)
Meeting with SCP-106
- SCP-106 has been spotted! Running! (SCP-106 is noted! Let's run!)
- The old man is coming out! Let's get the fuck out of here! (An old man comes in! We're getting out of here to hell!)
- Forget about the D, we gotta run! (Forget about D, we should dump!)
- They are a lot like the HECU (Hazardous Environment Combat Unit) from Half-Life, like how they are a clean-up crew that is hostile to the player.
- They are also hostile to other things hostile to the player, although they can't kill some SCPs like SCP-079, SCP-682 (Because he's not in the game yet), SCP-106 (Because he's old and you need to respect your seniors), SCP-173 (Although they can capture him and bring him back to his room), etc.
- The leader of the Nine-Tailed Fox may be named Steelpoint, as Steelpoint is the name of an admin on the game forums and a friend of Regalis, the developer of the game, and helped with the writing of the game, and has a soldier who looks very similar to the MTF soldier as his avatar. It was also posted on the old forums for the game, which are no longer around, that the name of the leader of the MTF starts with Steel. The post that said his name starts with Steel also included a smily face emoji/emoticon, and it was later said that the post was serious but he wanted to be "subtle" about it.
- The Nine-Tailed Fox have special reactions to different SCPs, whether protective or hostile/antagonistic, and may not kill the player in order to pursue the safety and security of these SCP objects. This includes putting SCP-173 in a box and walking across the map in order to put the box into the original containment chamber so that it can no longer follow the player.
- Nine-Tailed Fox members have various lines of dialogue that can be heard on the radio's fourth channel.
- Guards are an earlier version of the MTF, due to existing since before the MTF in the first ever version of the game. They functioned similarly to the MTF, shooting the player, getting mad and angry at them, and chasing them down to shoot them. They also shared the same model until it was decided that the MTF should have their own model, which is like the guard model but with different textures, animations, dialogue (including new dialogue by a member of the forum), and different reactions to the player and SCP objects.
- Their old in-game model is the same as the Guards. Aside from the Nine-Tailed Fox logo on their vests, the only real difference between the two is their bodysuits: the MTFs have black ones, while the Guards have white ones.
- A new model is currently being developed for Epsilon-11.
- The Nine-Tailed Fox is a popular creature in Asian mythology going by the name(s) of Jiǔwěihú, Kitsune Kyūbi, or Gumiho. It is believed to be a fox spirit that can change into a human in order to manipulate other humans.
- It should also be mentioned that even with only 1 MTF operative approaching SCP-173, it will still not attack the soldier, even if they blink. If the player is not looking at it, the soldier will still be able to lock SCP-173 in the steel cage.
- The quote "JÄVLA HELVETE Come out" is a mix of Swedish swearing (JÄVLA HELVETE) and English (Come out). JÄVLA HELVETE when translated can mean "F***ING HELL".
- MTF units have a large amount of health, however, can die if they are attacked by SCPs like Zombies although it takes time.