SCP-106, known as "The Old Fuck", is considered the secondary antagonist of SCP - Containment Breach.
Okay. Step one. Taking your bucket of Freddy Krueger. Step two. Take your bucket of blood you've found in your pee and spit covered tobacco you've chewed. Step three. Take your 10 year old corpse that you've dug up, mix them all together, and you have 106.
In-gameEditSCP-106 is a mobile threat, and appears quite often. It can spawn at any time near the player (either from the floor or from the ceiling). Once SCP-106 has spotted the player, it will immediately begin to pursue them because he's special. SCP-106 is difficult to deter, due to it being able to phase through doors, with the only way to S-S-SHAKE IT UP AND OFF is bun being to run outside of its effective range or trick it into walking into a Tesla gate, stunning it and causing it to retreat like a COWsquidARD. If SCP-106 manages to catch the player, it will injure him and pull him through the floor and into its pocket dimension.
SCP-106 can also spawn in scripted events, such as in the Maintenance Tunnels or in front of SCP-895. It can also be seen traversing across the grated hallway and the T-shaped room where it drops a dead scientist from the ceiling.
SCP-106 appears at the Gate A ending, attempting to escape when it is effectively halted with the H.I.D. Turret, causing it to retreat to its pocket dimension. However, If SCP-106 is contained by the player beforehand, this cutscene will not occur and the player cannot achieve the Gate A ending.
Judging by the corrosion found in Dr. Mayonisenard's room and the fact that the player can find his security code note in the pocket dimension, it's safe to assume that Mayonard was taken by SCP-106. Also, SCP-106 drops a heavily decomposed body to scare the player. This body appears to be a Foundation researcher, and perhaps what remains of either Dr. L or Dr. Mayonard.
Judging by the fact that DaRadicalLarry's office is made with the mossy stone from the Pocket Dimension, that there is corrosion under his office door, and his notes are burned and covered in blood, it can be presumed that Dr. L was captured, and that the body dropped by SCP-106 is either Dr. L or Dr. Maynard.
SCP-106 can be detected using an S-NAV Ultimate, even if the corrosion sound is not heard.
Upon entering SCP-106's containment chamber, the player has the option to use the Recall Protocol to re-contain SCP-106. The following is a step-by-step process to successfully recapture SCP-106:
- Obtain a male individual between the age of 10-25 (already done, thanks to a pre-restrained lure subject).
- Turn off the magnets switch (ELO-IID magnetics).
- Turn on the intercom to transmit the sound throughout the facility.
- Press the femur breaker button (automated hydraulic press) and wait for SCP-106 to appear.
- Once SCP-106 appears, quickly turn the magnets back on.
This should successfully re-contain SCP-106 and it will no longer appear around the facility. It should also be noted that if the player hasn't turned the magnets back on by the time the screen goes static, then SCP-106 will start to chase after the player. The player can also turn off the magnets once SCP-106 is contained if they want to re-release it. If the player fails to correctly contain the SCP or lets it out again, it is impossible to re-contain it again. If the player wishes to escape through Gate A, he must re-release SCP-106 from its container if he is already been contained by the player or the MTF soldiers.
A document about the protocol can be found on a desk next to a keyboard. Also a level 4 keycock can also be found next to the controls.
- In v0.5, SCP-106 got an A*-based pathfinding alwhoreithm, so that it wouldn't simply float towards the player through the map anymore. However, when SCP-106 got its new model in v0.6, this pathfinding algorithm was scrapped until it was re-added in v0.7.2.
- SCP-106 has a hidden spawn timer in the debug menu. Once this timer reaches zero, it will emerge from the floor next to the player.
- SCP-106 will not spawn in rooms that are close to SCP-173's containment area.