Scientists are people who work at the SCP foundation and research info on objects named SCPs.
Scientists are personnel of the SCP Foundation. They conduct experiments on SCPS with class D personnel to better understand them and help develop new ways to contain them.
A scientist is found in SCP 173s containment chamber giving the player and two other Class D commands to enter for testing.
Another scientist is found in the room you appear in. He will talk about a way to escape with a a janitor until they are both killed by SCP 173 when the lights start flickering.
When you come across a three-way room in zone 1, SCP-106 will drop a body from the ceiling. Some people believe they're Doctor L or Doctor Maynard as several notes from Doctor L are found, some of them have blood and are burnt similarly like Doctor Maynard's new door code found in the pocket dimension.
- A scientists and janitor talking before they're killed by SCP 173
- "I think the shortest way out is through the south east wing, follow me."
- "Did you hear that? I hope it wasn't..."
- "Please, oh god.....please no..."
Security Chief FranklinEditWhen going into the opening chamber, a scientist will tell you to enter the chamber. Should you not listen he will order a guard to terminate you.
After the sculpture escapes, the lights will deactivate and he calls for a full-site lockdown.
- "Attention all Class-D personnel, please enter the containment chamber."
- "Please approach SCP-173 for testing."
- "Uh, There seems to be a problem with the door control system, the doors aren't responding to any of our attempts to close it, so um, please maintain direct eye contact with SCP-173, and jus-*Microphone cuts out*"
- "The site is experiencing multiple Keter and Euclid level containment breaches. Full site lock-down initiated."
- when you don't enter the containment chamber
- "Subject D-9341, enter the containment chamber or you will be terminated."
- "This is your last warning. You have five seconds to comply."
- "Subject D-9341 designated for termination. Fire at will."
- At Gate A, when the old man breaches the facility
- "SCP-106 has broken out of the facility at Gate A. Fire the H.I.D. Turret immediately. Do NOT let it across the bridge."
- At Gate B, when SCP-682 breaches the facility
- "SCP-682 just broke out at Gate B. I want all available helicopters and MTF units to Gate B NOW. I repeat, SCP-682 is out of the facility. All available helicopters and MTF units at Gate B NOW."
Doctors are head scientists but don't appear in-game.
You can find Dr. Gears office, but you cannot enter and is only there to provide details.
Dr Harp doesn't appear in-game however he is heard on channel number five. He will talk with Security Chief Franklin and tells them the code to their office, but it can also be accessed by no-clipping.
Dr. L is a Foundation doctor who probably is dead from the old man.
It is possible that the body dropped by SCP-106 from the ceiling in the three-way corridor is Doctor L.
Doctor Maynard is a doctor who's office can be found in the game. You can find the code to his house on the burnt note in the Pocket Dimension, Listening to channel 5 on the radio or putting the radio through SCP 914 on Very Fine and listening very carefully to the pattern of beeps.
SPOILERS When you enter his office, you can find a paper that reads "YOU MADE IT SO EASY, NICE WORK FOUNDATION" and a monitor with him talking to an unknown person who is most likely part of the Chaos Insurgency.
The dead Scientists Edit
Theres a chance that in the three-way hallway, SCP 106 will drop a dead scientist from the ceiling.
The scientist is assumed to be Doctor Maynard as a note with his new code for his Office is found in the Pocket dimension. The code found on the burnt note in the pocket is randomized for every play through.
- The unnamed scientist over the intercom in the intro sequence is voiced by DukeLovesYou. The scientist and guard found directly after the intro sequence are voiced by TheVolgun.
- The character Dr. Gears is a SCP Foundation wiki member, best known for being involved with SCP-914, SCP-106, SCP-682, and various other SCPs.