As you may have noticed, the wiki's chat has gotten some new additions to it. After about 2 hours of work, I was finally able to add a feature to this wiki that allows me to import custom scripts so that I can change up some of this wiki's features.
Here's a basic overview of some of the new additions to the wiki:
- A new options menu that allows each user to customize the chat's fonts, colours, and backgrounds the way they want. The chat menu also allows you to enable "Chat Hacks" which allow you to set yourself to "AFK" and use a 'Ping' feature that allows the chat to notify you when someone mentions your name or a specific phrase.
- Ability to have group PMs. (needs to be enabled in the Options menu every time you login.)
- A new 'Clear Chat' button that allows users to clear all of the current chat messages in their window.
- The ability for Administrators to ban/kick people by typing "/kick [username]" and "/ban [username], [reason]" into the chat.
- An Anti-Spam filter.
- A new title for the chat's window.
- A new message upon joining the chat.
- Some optimization and stabability improvements.
Main Wiki Features:
- New editing options when editing a page.
- Performance Boost.
- Usernames can now be colorized when seen on the Special:WikiActivity page. (This feature will currently only be given to Rollbackers/Admins.)
More features will be coming soon.