- Added the option to select the graphics and audio device in the launcher.
- Fixed the bug that occasionally stops the door from opening in the first room.
- Fixed the collision problems with SCP-173's containment doors (such as falling through the floor when near the doors or getting stuck inside them).
- Fixed the bug that made it possible to walk through the walls in the first room.
- Fixed a bug that let SCP-173 kill you through walls.
- Made some of the Rooms a bit brighter.
- Fixed some bugs that occurred when starting a new game after dying.
- Some of the items sometimes stayed in the inventory.
- Gas Mask stayed on if it was equipped in the previous game.
- The rapid blinking caused by gas stayed for a while in the new game.
- New menu Music.
- Implemented Saving System, though it's still buggy.
- Disabled Y button from teleporting you to SCP-914.
- Fixed some typos in the code, may or may not have fixed bugs in-game.
- Fixed the bug that made it possible to duplicate SCP-420-J.
- Added two new rooms.
- Modified some of the textures.
- Added new items.
- Added new sound effects.
- The main menu is now scaled to fit any resolution.
- Added Console.
- Fixed some bugs in the saving system.
- Changed engine from BlitzMax to Blitz3D, which added:
- Bump and Specular mapping.
- Better lighting, moving objects are now lit properly.
- Added SCP-106's Pocket Dimension.
- New SCP-173 model.
- Fixed a bug that made SCP-173 "flicker" through walls.
- Added new rooms, items and sound effects.
- Made it possible to choose the map seed.
- Started stuff to the Options menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the screen from going black when blinking with the navigator equipped.
- Replaced SCP-513 and SCP-513-1 with SCP-372.
- Some new rooms.
- Radio phones.
- Fixed a bug that disabled collisions with some objects.
- Added the option to disable the HUD and/or bump mapping.
- Fixed the black screen bug.
- New rooms and events.
- More radio broadcasts.
- Some additions to SCP-106's pocket dimension.
- Added SCP-106's containment room.
- Added SCP-079's containment room.
- New voice acting for the intercom during the intro sequence.
- Doubled the size of the inventory.
- Re-added the maintenance tunnel.
- Some improvements to the map generation algorithm.
- Added the noclip command to the console.
- The distance of the camera fog now changes depending on the amount of light.
- Fixed the bug that stopped the player from blinking when holding a paper.
- The player can no longer move faster by holding two movement keys at the same time.
- Fixed the bug in the intro sequence that prevented the guard from shooting the player.
- Fixed the levers and buttons in SCP-106's containment room.
- Fixed the bug that blocked the doors of the elevators to the maintenance tunnel.
- Slightly modified the "room3pit"-room.
- SCP-106's recall procedure finally works (even though the voice acting is still missing).
- Improved pause menu.
- Added Gate B and multiple endings.
- Added Mobile Task Force.
- New rooms.
- Improved map generation algorithm:
- Maps that are impossible to get through are no longer generated.
- Removed the black "fake walls" that could appear sometimes.
- SCP-106 now uses an A*-based pathfinding algorithm, so now it won't just float towards the player through the map.
- Sound clips for the lure subject used in SCP-106's recall protocol.
- Added readable computer screen monitors.
- New ambient sounds.
- Added multiple loading screens.
- Improved sound clips for SCP-079.
- Improved SCP-173 model.
- Added the wireframe console command.
- Fixed some texture bugs in the map.
- Added a track that plays when using SCP-420-J.
- Added a console command that changes SCP-173's texture to a jack-o-lantern.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug that cause empty black rooms to appear.
- Improved the aim of the MTFs.
- Fixed a bug that caused the screen at Gate B to crash the game.
- Fixed a texture bug and the keypads in the room above the maintenance tunnel.
- Fixed a bug that caused "twitching" sound effects to play.
- Fixed the save file corruption bug.
- Optimized map rendering a bit to improved FPS.
- Fixed the decals in the pocket dimension.
- Fixed the bug that crashed the game when opening the doors to Dr. Harp's or Dr. Maynard's office.
- The lure subject can no longer appear outside SCP-106's cell.
- Fixed the bug that caused the player to fall through the map when loading a new game and in the pocket dimension.
- Fixed some waypoint bugs.
- Added a keycard in SCP-106's containment room.
- Fixed a bug in SCP-079's containment chamber that made SCP-079 disappear and caused random black walls and floors to appear in the chamber and other rooms.
- Fixed the "black wall of fog" in the intro sequence.
- Fixed some waypoint bugs.
- Fixed the bug that caused buttons and keypads to disappear when loading a saved game.
- Fixed some lighting bugs.
- Adjusted the height of the player and NPCs.
- Fixed a bug that caused the access code on the burnt note to not work.
- MTF models are now animated.
- Slightly improved MTF AI.
- Fixed bugs with Gate B.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to clip through the ceiling in the cylindrical tunnels.
- Added Gate A and another ending.
- Crouching and hiding mechanics.
- Improved intro sequence.
- Improved Class-D models.
- Improved MTF AI.
- They now head to the last location the player was spotted in and start randomly searching for him.
- They'll try to re-contain SCP-106 when they reach its chamber.
- An injury/bloodloss system, so now it's possible (although hard) to survive being shot. Gunshot wounds make you bleed, and losing too much blood eventually kills you. Injuries can be healed with first aid kits, but it takes some time (so you can't just start bandaging a wound while you're being shot at) and a regular first aid kit won't heal you completely. The degree of the injuries depends on which part of your body got hit - headshots are still instakill.
- Added the "injure [0-5]" console command.
- Added Ballistic Vests.
- New SCP-106 model.
- New scripted events.
- Improved SCP-914 model.
- SCP-173 will now move around the facility more actively.
- New rooms.
- A subtle "zoom effect" when the player is looking at SCP-173 or SCP-106.
- A console command for spawning items (spawnitem [the name of the item]).
- Added Anomalous Ducks.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added SCP-096.
- Fixed the bug that crashed the game when equipping a navigator or radio.
- Increased SCP-096's speed.
- Fixed a bug that caused severe framerate drops when SCP-096 was unable to find a path to the player.
- Added the ability to customize controls.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when you put a first aid kit in SCP-914 on Very Fine.
- New gunshot sound effects.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Significantly reduced loading times when loading a game after dying.
- Added different poses for SCP-173.
- Modified SCP-096's sounds.
- Added a loading screen for SCP-096.
- S-NAV Ultimate now shows SCP-096's location.
- Some minor bug fixes with Gate A.
- The guard in the intro sequence no longer freezes when the player runs to the end of the hallway.
- Optimized the blur effect.
- Fixed the bug that caused SCP-106 to get stuck inside its containment cell if you turned off the magnets after recontaining it.
- Fixed the "Femur breaker" sign in SCP-106's containment room.
- Fixed the decals that appear when SCP-106 spawns.
- Two new anomalous ducks.
- Added dead bodies lying around the facility.
- New Class D models.
- Added SCP-714.
- Fixed the bug that caused some of the doors to close after opening them.
- Small bugfixes in SCP-096's pathfinding.
- Fixed a bug that caused the MTFs to get stuck behind doors.
- The checkboxes in the menu are now drawn properly even when using a lower resolution.
- The cursor is now shown in the ending screen.
- New SCP-096 model.
- Minor bug fixes.
- New console commands.
- Additions to SCP-106's pocket dimension.
- More sound clips for the MTFs.
- Minor bug fixes in the MTFs AI.
- Some new prop models in the office rooms.
- Containing 106 now works properly.
- The server rooms are now easier to navigate through.
- Changed the "Input" label on SCP-914 to "Intake".
- Added SCP-008, SCP-012, SCP-049, SCP-500, and SCP-1025.
- Improved map generation algorithm - now the map is divided into three "zones" ("light containment", "heavy containment" and an office/research zone).
- New rooms.
- Plenty of new scripted events, including:
- Scenes where the player will witness staff trying to escape the facility with varied success.
- An event where SCP-096 kills a guard.
- New items.
- Added room specific ambient sounds.
- Some optimization to SCP-096's AI.
- Minor additions to the intro sequence.
- Improved the gas.
- Reduced poly count on SCP-173's model.
- Added security cameras around the facility.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to get stuck inside doors.
- The viewable computer screens are now scaled up/down depending on the resolution.
- The time and date of a save file are now showed in the "Load Game" menu.
- Fixed the door buttons in the nuclear warhead room and SCP-008's chamber.
- Fixed the lighting in some rooms.
- Removed the duplicate "room2scps" room.
- Added new hallway to the first zone.
- The MTFs will now react to SCP-173 and attempt to re-contain it.
- Added Death Messages.
- Added a new room to the pocket dimension.
- Minor tweaks to the Pocket Dimension's background ambience and wall textures.
- Minor additions to the Tesla gate rooms (a warning sign and a light that shows when the gate is active).
- Gave SCP-106 a glossier appearance.
- Removed the unnecessary map.zip file from the GFX folder.
- Removed the "wobble effect" from SCP-096's panic animation.
- Improved lever texture.
- Changed the layout of the First Room.
- New sound effects.
- Fixed a bug that caused the elevator buttons to disappear.
- Fixed a bug that caused SCP-096 to panic when the player looks at its feet.
- Fixed the bug that occasionally caused some rooms to overlap each other.
- Fixed the buttons in SCP-008's chamber.
- Changed SCP-500-01's inventory icon to be all red.
- Added SCP-990.
- Moved SCP-714's and 1025's chambers from zone 1 to zone 3.
- Added a variant of the end room.
- Added the Map Editor.
- The navigator is now much easier to use. It will now show which direction the player is looking. The map also moves "seamlessly", not just when you enter a new room.
- Fixed the NPC texture loading bug.
- Fixed a bug that caused SCP-173 to teleport near the player.
- SCP-682's roars can no longer be heard in the pocket dimension.
- Updated SCP-096's model with new animations.
- New version of the SCP-079's message in the large testing chamber.
- New horror sound playing in the pocket dimension.
- A Class-D will now approach SCP-173 before the breach.
- New ambient sounds.
- New sound effect for SCP-914.
- Added a new 4 way room in the Office Zone.
- The decomposed scientist now falls faster.
- A new SCP-096 image on the loading screen.
- A new monitor screen in SCP-079 containment chamber, behind a door with a keypad.
- The door in SCP-012's chamber now only opens if the remote door control system is on.
- The ELO-IID magnetics switch in SCP-106's chamber doesn't work properly.
- The S-Nav Ultimate causes crashing on operation.
- Room2C and room2Ctunnel causes crashing on entrance.
- Room2Ctunnel sometimes transforms into room2C and room2C into lockroom.
- The screen goes black when operating the elevator in the warhead room.
- Re-implementation of SCP-513 and SCP-513-1.
- Addition of SCP-294.
- Several new rooms including a Cafeteria and rooms that separate each zone.
- New computer monitors and documents.
- Revised SCP-914's system for refining Keycards.
- D-9341 can now be heard breathing.
- Map Editor changes.
- Each room now has a short description.
- Prevents users from selecting large rooms so that they don't overlap with each other.
- Renamed the Office Zone to Entrance Zone.
- SCP-096 is taller.
- Added skyboxes to Gate A and Gate B.
- Improved the AI of the MTFs (they now stay in groups as they should and have a much better pathfinding system).
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when quick loading.
- Fixed a few bugs with SCP-294's liquids.
- Added new liquids for SCP-294.
- Added a new room and some new textures in the pocket dimension
- Fixed a bug that replaced corner rooms with a lockroom when loading a game
- Fixed the broken hitboxes in the checkpoint rooms and SCP-513's room
- Fixed some bugs in the SCP-294 code, now all the commands work properly
- New SCP-294 liquids
- Fixed the lamps that displayed a "keycard needed" -message when clicked
- Optimized SCP-173 model
- Some bugfixes by juanjpro:
- Doors won't disappear anymore
- Optimized doors, buttons, cameras and cups dispensed by SCP-294
- Optimized a few NPCs, memory usage and loading time should be slightly lower
- Fixed an SCP-294-related memory leak
- Fixed the SCP-500-01 bug that gave you infinite stamina
- No more falling through the floor on quick loading (not 100% working)
- Added two new SCPs - SCP-035 and SCP-148
- Improved SCP-173 AI (it shouldn't randomly fall from the ceiling anymore)
- Some additions to the intro:
- Random announcements
- A new npc
- The mute guard doesn't get stuck inside doors anymore
- Lots of new sound effects, including zone-specific ambient sounds
- Texture-specific footstep sounds
- A couple of bugfixes in the "plane area" in the pocket dimension
- New background music in the pocket dimension
- Lots of bugfixes in the MTF AI
- Significantly faster pathfinding algorithm - the MTF don't cause fps drops as much as before
- SCP-079 can now broadcast the camera feed from SCP-895's chamber on any monitor in the facility, unless you [DATA REDACTED]
- Now there's an actual purpose to enter SCP-008's containment chamber
- Gate A is now slightly harder to reach
- Moved the cafeteria from the heavy containment zone to the entrance zone
- Dropped items don't clip through each other anymore
- More bugfixes by juanjpro:
- Fixed crashes related to the following events:
- Game won't freeze when loading reaches 45% with debug on
- Stabilized the launcher (MAVs (Memory Access Violations) should be less frequent when using the launcher)
- Levers will not reset when you load a game
- Hopefully, no more falling through the floor this time
- Minor graphical improvements to the menus
- Refining the gas mask in SCP-914 works again
- The hazmat suit now protects from decontamination gas
- Fixed the bugged checkpoint rooms that lead out of the map
- SCP-079 now broadcasts the actual feed from SCP-895's chamber, not just the hallucinations
- Added SCP-500 loading screen and a more canon SCP-500-01 model
- Added MTF loading screen
- SCP-035's room doesn't crash the map creator anymore
- Once again, an attempt to fix the SCP-173 spawn bugs
- Anti-aliased text and new fonts in the GUI
- New radio transceiver and navigator models
- The camera now zooms to the keypad you're using, instead of the floating image of a keypad
- High-res button/keypad texture
- Heavily nerfed the "STOP HIDING" feature
- Some new ambient sounds
- "The Dread" is now properly looped
- Reverted SCP-106 back to its pre-0.7.2 look
- Fixed the bug where SCP-173 tries to open a keypad door and the sound of the door opening is played repeatedly
- Moved the containment room of SCP-1025 and SCP-714 to the light containment zone and changed the layout of the room a bit
- Fixed a bug that displayed a bug that displayed the "you take off the gas mask/hazmat suit/ballistic vest" when dropping the item even if it wasn't equipped
- You won't stay in a crouch after loading a game anymore (unless you saved while crouching of course)
- Changes by juanjpro:
- Added the custom RoomMesh format for faster loading times and more efficient memory usage
- Some fixes to the "room106" event: containing SCP-106 should be easier
- No more falling-through-floor, attempt #3
- Fixed door that leads to the void in "room2servers" (SCP-096's server room)
- Placed "testroom" keypad door correctly
- MTFs at Gate A will get the player if they contained SCP-106
- Optimized event sounds
- Fixed a bug that crashed the game when equipping a gas mask, hazmat suit or ballistic vest
- Fixed a bug that crashed the game when teleporting to a room that doesn't exist
- Removed the buggy 2D button overlay on keypads
- The sound that is played when using a keycard or a keypad doesn't interrupt other sounds anymore
- Removed the keypad in "room2servers" that sometimes clipped through other rooms
- SCP-066, SCP-860, SCP-970 and SCP-939
- Some new rooms
- New MTF and guard models
- Major changes to the AI of the MTF (including a lot of bugfixes and optimization)
- Some additions to the intro and the moments after the breach
- The guard in the intro no longer gets stuck in doorways
- More accurate method for checking whether the player is looking at SCP-096's face
- Fixed some bugs in 096's animations
- Improved SCP-049's mask and new SCP-049-2 models
- SCP-049's room can't be just past through without encountering 049 anymore
- SCP-049 can use the [REDACTED]
- Reaching Gate A is now slightly harder
- Dome doors are equipped with a DNA Scanner
- New music tracks for the heavy containment zone and entrance zone
- Lots of new/improved sound effects
- Some new ambient sounds
- A brief music clip is played when going through the checkpoints
- New footstep sounds when walking on metal surfaces
- The ambient sounds coming from vents and other sound sources can be heard from nearby rooms (i.e. the sound won't abruptly stop when stepping to the next room)
- Optimized rendering, NPC AI and events (higher framerate and less twitching)
- Optimized lightmaps (PNGs instead of BMPs)
- Fixed a ton of asset loading bugs (thanks to MonocleBios's wrapper functions)
- No more memory access violations when opening a computer screen
- Fixed the gatea.rmesh loading bug
- Fixed the double equip sound when equipping a gas mask, a vest or a hazmat suit
- Less copyright-infringing SCP-895 images
- Randomized maintenance tunnels (by juanjpro)
- It's now slightly easier to escape the pocket dimension
- Optimized room rendering, including the forest and the maintenance tunnels (by juanpro)
- Included a dll that should help with performance issues on Windows 8 (by juanpro)
- Fixed the bug where the cell doors disappear in the intro (by juanpro)
- Fixed maintenance tunnel elevators (by juanpro)
- The door to the forest shouldn't cause Memory Access Violations anymore
- Fixed duplicate SCP-066 bug
- Fixed the bugs in SCP-970's "looping effect"
- Fixed the broken radios and navigators
- Severed hands now spawn properly
- The DNA Scanners can't be opened using any item anymore (can only be opened with the severed hands)
- Fixed the clipping doors that appeared in some of the corner rooms
- Fixed the bug that prevented SCP-049 from killing you if you were caught by it after turning one of the levers in the containment room
- Fixed the non-functional monitor in SCP-106's chamber
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the doors to the exits to stay locked
- The door leading to SCP-860 can't be walked through anymore
- Bump mapping works again
- Fixed a bug that caused the apaches at Gate B to hit the player even if they're not aiming at him
- Split up the conversation of the guards in the intro so that the voice clips originate from the guard who's talking, instead of all of them originating from the first guard
- The map generation algorithm is less likely to generate maps with any important rooms, such as the electrical center, missing
- The second sound clip in the "suicide guard" event is now played correctly
- Improved walking animations for the guards
- Tweaked SCP-106's pathfinding a little
- A tiny addition to SCP-970
- The map creator now shows all the placeable rooms
- Fixed the game-crashing example map included with the map creator
- Fixed the "guardconvo.ogg not found"-error in the intro
- The severed hand no longer crashes the game when placed in SCP-914, and there's a new item that can be obtained by doing so
- A small easter-eggish SCP addition (SCP-1048)
- Bugfixes by risingstar64:
- Quicksaving is disabled in keter mode
- Wireframe can now be properly toggled between on and off when entered in the console, and will reset its value when the game is reloaded
- SCP-294 no longer crashes the game when attempting to enter nothing
- SCP-970 no longer teleports the player to the incorrect location when the player closes the door behind him before moving forwards in the room
- Framelimiting can now be disabled by setting framelimit to 0
- Lots of improved sound effects by Class401
- Bugfixes/changes by risingstar64:
- The wall details in the forest are now hidden when the player isn't in the forest, meaning that the door and the door frame no longer block the view of the drawportal when the door is open
- DNA scanner no longer crashes if no item is selected
- Testroom shouldn't crash anymore after SCP-079 turns on the gas
- Inputting "DEATH" into SCP-294 no longer crashes the game
- DeathTimer and BlurTimer are included in save files, fixes incorrect interaction between 294 liquids and reloading
- Locked the one unlocked door in the intro scene (the door that leads from the the concrete tunnel to the large hall)
- Added a vsync option to the options ini file
- Bugfixes by juanjpro:
- Elevator to SCP-939 no longer crashes when bump mapping is enabled
- Guards and MTFs no longer disappear when not in the player's direct line of sight
- Custom maps should now work again without crashing during the intro sequence
- Checkpoint rooms should no longer be spawned in incorrect location
- Gamma slider in the options (unfortunately only works in fullscreen mode)
- The props in the rooms (lamps, chairs, etc) aren't included in the actual room model anymore, but instead share the same model. This reduces memory consumption and the file size of the room models. The changes aren't implemented in all of the rooms yet, so the effect isn't very significant yet
- Improved versions of the old door sounds
- The correct sounds are now played when opening/closing the large containment doors
- Random sound clips (distant gunfire, screams etc) are played for a short period of time after the intro
- A small new room in the pocket dimension
- A little new 106-related event and some improvements to the event where 106 catches the janitor in the endroom.
- The game card system is much more balanced now.
- The player walks slightly slower during the intro to match the speed of the guards